Monday, June 29, 2009

Scoring System

Okay so I guess I should explain the system. I am going to have different scoring systems: one for music, one for shows and one for movies.

Music will be scored as follows:

  • They will be on a scale of 1-10; the higher, the better.
  • Examples of a 10 would be Sonic Youth's "Daydream Nation" or Wu-Tang Clan's "36 Chambers." These are albums I can listen to in entirety and never get sick of.
  • Thankfully, I have never come across anything atrocious enough to deserve a 1. It would have to be something that was so awful that I wouldn't even be able to stand listening to one song.
  • I was going to write about what it will be scored based on but that seems just dumb considering each genre is different...
Shows will be scored:
  • based on crowd banter
  • based on light show
  • based on whether or not the band is actually into it
  • based on what songs are played (yeah, I know)
  • based on presence
  • In a scale of 1-5. I will rate each band playing in the night and then an overall score for the show. THIS WILL NOT BE AN AVERAGE.
Movies will be evaluated based on:
  • Acting
  • Screenplay
  • Cinematography
  • Soundtrack
  • Editing
  • And in a 1-5. I will take into account each main category and give an appropriate rating. THIS WILL NOT BE AN AVERAGE.

0 lurks:

Post a Comment